Business Insurance Serving Medina, Hinckley, Valley City, Brunswick, Fairlawn, Strongsville, OH, and Surrounding Areas
Business Insurance the “Homestead Way”
You’ve worked hard to build your business. What would happen to it if you or one of your key employees were no longer there? Where would you turn if your business was devastated by an uninsured loss? How would you cover your assets if there was an accident? Our goal is to help ensure that your investment in your family’s – and your employees’ – future is protected. Homestead Insurance Agency can walk you through a host of options to create the right coverage for you and your business.
Commercial insurance that lets you run your business
Today’s businesses face more risks than ever. So many risks exist from negligence suits and liability to natural disaster and fire losses. While you may be aware of some items to include on your commercial insurance policy, some owners may not even be aware of the risks they face until they occur. An experienced agency like Homestead Insurance can create the right commercial insurance policy your business needs for the risks faced today and tomorrow.
Commercial insurance for a changing world
While business owners are aware their company and insurance needs changes, current and future business environments may include risks they are not aware of. Does your current policy cover cyber liability including electronic data and consumer privacy? Special event coverage? Has there been recent updates to your particular commercial zoning or industry? Here is where an experienced and local agency like Homestead Insurance works for you. Not only can we help create the commercial insurance coverage that includes all uncertainties, we work with different carriers that offer cost savings or cater to your industry.
Business Owner Policies Available:
- Business owners – for small to medium-sized businesses
- Umbrella, commercial package or excess liability – above and beyond individual policies
- Bonds – protection for repayment of interest in event of financial default
- Farm owners’ packages – including property, liability and fleet
- Commercial auto – liability and damage for vehicles not covered by personal auto insurance, a must for any commercial vehicle beyond automobiles
- Commercial property – property protection from fire, theft, natural disasters and more
- Manufacturers – for equipment and personal injury
- Directors liability – protection for directors and managers
- General liability – coverage for injury and property damage as a result of business operations, products or on business property
- Professional liability – for errors, whether actual or alleged, through professional services
- Employee dishonesty – theft of money, securities, inventory, property or other assets
- Other coverages available – garage keepers, worker’s compensation, specialty coverage, cargo and more
At Homestead Insurance, we are dedicated to giving you the best options for your insurance needs. We accomplish this by utilizing only financially sound property and casualty insurance companies with an A.M. Best rating of “A” or higher.